THE BROKEN HEART: A WRITE UP BY SANI IBRAHIM SHOW CASING HIS RELATIONSHIP AFFAIRS DURING STUDYING (ND). A LESSON FOR ALL.


Saturday 23 December 2017

ADVERTISEMENT
*EPISODE ONE*
A let me start by introducing myself, I am
Sani Ibrahim, a National diploma graduate from
Federal polytechnic idah,kogi state. I studied
computer science and am an igala by tribe. The
story started when I came back from my
students industrial work experience scheme
(SIWES) which is a requirement for the partial
fulfilment for the award of National diploma. On
a hot afternoon, I was sitting at the front of my
SIWES supervisor's office waiting for him to sign
my log book.
*More stories @ Cityguru*
Just then, I saw this beautiful lady going to
the class to attend lectures. I was carried away
by her innocence and beauty. Her smile was so
charming. Ever since I set my eyes on her, she
became my dream girl. After meeting up with
my supervisor, I left the department and went
home to have some rest.
Ever since I saw that girl, she was in my mind
and I promised my self to make a move in
getting her. Because, there is a saying that says
"You Fight for what you want" The next day, I
had d best opportunity but I didn't grab it.
Something really made me not to do what am
supposed to do. THE NEXT DAY I woke up the
next day, brushed my teeth and did ablution and
prayed. After then, I went to the bathroom to
take a quick shower. I wore my shirt and a
pencil Jean with a Prada high shoe and left for
lectures. Immediately I came to the
department,i saw this girl again, she was looking
more beautiful than the previous day. She wore
a white T-shirt and a Jean jacket on it and
packed her hair in a ponytail style. I pointed at
her stylishly to my friends that she was the girl I
was telling them about. And they all gave me a
go ahead that she is okay.
*More stories @ Cityguru*
They were like "omo u really be sabiboy o, see
d kind fish wey your hook one attract" trust we
guys with hailing na.i wanted following her but I
found out that she was going for her practicals.
So I left her alone and hoped to take a move
when next I see her. And truly, I met her again
and it was something I never imagined that
happened the next day.
To Be Continued.....
Stay Tuned!
ad