HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, OMAWUMI RUTH, THE EPITOME OF BEAUTY. AGE WITH GRACE.


Monday 17 July 2017

ADVERTISEMENT
Happy Birthday Wishes For A Friend
  • May all your dreams and wishes come true. ...
  • Hope your special day, brings you all that your heart desires! ...
  • Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are! ...
  • I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.
  • I hear today is your birthday. Another year older is another year wiser my friend.
  • Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more to come. Hope it’s a good one.
  • Happy birthday beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy and happiness.
  • Birthdays are special days that allow us to celebrate the day you came into our lives.
  • On this day, your birthday, I hope that each and every one of your wishes comes true.
  • I hope your day is full of fun and celebration. Happy birthday to you my dear!
  • It’s your birthday! Let us celebrate joyfully another wonderful year of your life.
  • Sending you warm birthday wishes and a big warm hug on this very special day.
ad